Wednesday 13 May 2009

Its Been A Month Already!!!!

The new addition is already a month old. He is growing so quick. I look at him like hes my own literally. We both have the same bloodtype running through our veins so .. YES! ... he is my own.

Birth Name : Temi Jayden Jr.

For those of you who dont know, Fourtees is the name of my clothing line and the name stemmed from calling me and my siblings as a collective due to all our names beginning with the letter "T". The 2nd and just as important meaning of Fourtees is the slogan, True Talent Takes Time.

But anyway back to him, hes the new addition making him the 5th T. No I will not be changing the name of the company but special things will be released courtesy of him.

P.S. There will be no pics of him just yet .... Ill let you ponder on what he looks like .. LOL!

Timi & Tami
Tami (again)
Tobi
Yours Truly

2 comments:

  1. Awww... baby Tees!!!!... bless. You have a great talent for writing keeps the reader intrigued. Keep up the daily blogs! Its a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is the inspiration, love ya all. xxx

    ReplyDelete