Monday 18 May 2009

Love Quotes Part 1

Dont ask me why I was but I was thinking about it ... lol & a few quotes that I stumbled across some time back, came to mind. The following quotes I believe are real deep and do make you think ......

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."

"If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU."

"I self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt... but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run."

"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love."

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes an excess."

"Love is friendship set on fire."

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

"Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you."


"The bravest thing a man can do is love his woman."

****************************************

I did not write any of these quotes. Credit goes to the original writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment